Thursday, August 13, 2015

bear witness to my labor.


So little done this week. I am literally sitting in front of an entire month of house guests. Though this is wonderful- as T will be showered with family love.  It is also a bit of craziness in my life. I don't mind guests I actually quite like it. But the disarray of my space, schedule and T's schedule does bear a burden. Alas I am trying to let it go and take some advantage of the freedom of not having to pick up/drop off/cook for T. (though C gets most of the cooking credit.)

I did have a great day in the studio last week, drawing bears witness. This week I have popped in for short bouts. Had a nice studio visit too. I have been wanting to invite folks into the studio to get some discourse about this new work and I hope that results in me finding some clarity. Dialogue usually does.  This convo was good as it reminded be of how wonderful it is to lean, shelf and informally present art. How do you draw out good conversations from your studio visit?

No comments: